Welcome to 8th grade Science

I am so pleased to have you in my 8th grade science class! We are going to have an amazing year :)

Bitmoji Image

1. What should I expect in Ms. Smiley Belle's class? The class syllabus includes important information about our science class this year.  A hard copy will be given out during class the first week of school.

2. What materials do I need? Students will need a composition journal and tape for my class. The journal will stay in the classroom :)

Other appreciated items that can be donated throughout the year include:
  • Scotch Tape 
  • Glue sticks
  • Pencils
  • Colored Copy Paper
  • CLOROX WIPES!
  • Kleenex
  • Hand soap
  • Markers, Colored Pencils

3. What else can I do? If you have a spare minute, please fill out the "Parent/Student Contact Form". This information makes it easier to communicate with both parents and students throughout the school year! Thank you in advance for taking the time to do this!

Also, if you get materials from staples, make sure t mention my name for classroom rewards!
4. How can I stay up to date on classroom activities and work? Look at the top of the page and click on the "Subscribe" button and type in your email.  You will be sent an email each time this blog is updated!

5. What if I have a problem with my schedule? Talk to guidance :)

6. What if I want to sign up for sports? Boys - See Mr. Colado between 9:05 and 9:25 a.m., Girls - See Me or click HERE to access Fletcher Middle Athletics and important paperwork!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week of September 9th - September 13th

Week of September 23 - September 27th